Training Price: $299
My Rating: 9 out of 10
What is Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, a popular business management strategy, is widely used across industries towards quality and process improvement. Simplilearn offers both online Certified Six Sigma Green Belt training and Certified Six Sigma Green Belt classroom training. Certification training program is aligned with the ASQ Body of Knowledge. Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools which seeks to focus on customer requirements through minimizing variability in manufacturing and improving process quality. Six Sigma’s emphasis is on improving the capability of a process rather than controlling product quality.
Simplilearn’s training in Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) is an ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make his/her career in the quality sector. The Six Sigma Green Belt professional will be able to lead or support improvement projects and lead Green Belt projects.
What learning benefits do you get from Simplilearn’s training?
The CSSGB training offered by Simplilearn will introduce you to the concept of Six Sigma. The course extensively focuses on Six Sigma tools and methodologies for removing the waste caused by variation within a business process.
At the end of Simplilearn’s training in CSSGB, participants will be able to:
- Describe the basics of Six Sigma
- Describe the activities of the Define phase
- Explain the tasks performed in the Measure phase
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
- Identify the possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
- Define efficient operating levels in the Control phase
==>Go here to register for “Simplilearn Six Sigma Green Belt Certification”<==
What are the benefits?
- According to Indeed.com, the national average salary for a Certified Green Belt is $89,000 per year in the United States
- According to Villanova University, employers such as UnitedHealth Group, Honeywell, GE and Volkswagen have been actively seeking professionals with Six Sigma certification to fill a variety of positions.
- The certification enhances your skills and enables you to perform roles like Quality Manager, Quality Analyst, Finance Manager, Supervisor, Quality Control, etc.
Why is the certification so popular?
Who is the target audience for this training?
How will this training support your career development?
Learning Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt:
- Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
- Learn and implement Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control phases of the project
- Describe Design of Experiments (DOE)
- 25 hrs of Quality e learning
- 30 PDUs
- 106 real world examples
- 3 Industry based case studies
- Simplilearn is the World’s Largest Certification Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe
- All courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework that is proven to deliver 98.6% pass rate in first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and others
How do I become a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt professional?
1) Within 2 months of training completion, participant needs to appear for the examination
2) For appearing in the examination, please send an e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the date on which you wish to appear for the exam. The link of the examination will be shared with the candidate on the exam date. Once the candidate has passed the examination, an e-certificate will be shared within 2 weeks.
For getting certified by ASQ, candidate will have to appear for the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt exam and score a minimum of 550 points out of 750 total points.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
What are others saying about this training?
Jamie Mcleod – 5 Stars
“This course was valuable and informative. The trainer delivered the material in a way to make it relevant to each of us. I appreciated the small class size.”
Mohamedraza Khaki – 5 Stars
“Excellent course and fantastic training methodology followed by Simplilearn.”
How do I enroll for the online training?
You can enroll for the training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
- Visa debit/credit card
- American express and Diners club card
- Master Card, or
- Through PayPal
What will I get along with this training?
Can I cancel my enrollment? Will I get a refund?
Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
Yes. A money-back guarantee is available for many of the training programs. You can refer to the Refund Policy and raise refund requests via the Help and Support portal.
Can I extend the access period?
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Please raise a request via the Help and Support portal.
Where and how can I access the e-learning content? Are there any limitations?
Once you register for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning content on the website. An automated course purchase confirmation mail from Simplilearn will guide you through the process.
I am not able to access the online course. Whom should I contact for a solution?
Please raise a request via the Help and Support portal to have your issue resolved.
What is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma is a high disciplined approach that enables organizations to focus on creating and delivering nearly-perfect products and services. The underlying idea being it is if you can measure how many “defects” you have in a process then you can systematically figure out a way to eliminate them towards you moving closer to “zero defects”.
Six Sigma all about statistics?
No, it’s all about the customer and what it takes to satisfy their needs. Statistical tools are a fundamental part of Six Sigma and it helps bring about objective knowledge of problems in business processes and solutions that solves the problem. Six Sigma’s aim is to fix business problems through the aid of statistics.
What is DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)?
The Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) methodology means five steps:
- Define the customer requirements, clarify the problem and set goals.
- Measure the current processes and collect relevant data for future comparison.
- Analyze to verify root causes and determine the relationship while considering all factors.
- Improve to generate and apply solutions. Modify existing processes or develop better processes.
- Control by monitoring to assure continued high-quality performance
What are the benefits of enrolling for Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
Six Sigma can be applied to many aspects of business, and therefore can benefit almost all companies who want to make their business processes efficient. By enrolling in Six Sigma Green Belt training , you will be able to help in improving your organization’s bottom line drastically, and at the same time this certification will help you to grow up in you professional career.
Is Six Sigma and Project Management Methodology same?
No. Project Management Methodology is all about managing projects. Six Sigma focuses on process improvement. All Six Sigma projects must be built on a solid Project Management Methodology. Six Sigma is not a replacement. Six Sigma uses statistical tools within the framework of the Project Management Methodology to help execute projects more efficiently and with a more customer-driven approach.
What are the responsibilities of Six Sigma Green Belt Certified?
Six Sigma Green Belt certified employees deliver value to its customers in multitude ways. Green Belts dedicate approximately 20 – 25% of their time assisting Black Belt projects, applying Six Sigma tools and working collaboratively with their teams’ routine deliverables or completing Six Sigma projects on time. Additionally, Green Belts use their skills to propose projects which are in pipeline.
Should I have Minitab installed before I take up the course?
You need not have Minitab installed to take up the CSSGB course by Simplilearn.
Will I get excel sheet templates if I do not have Minitab installed?
Yes. You will be provided with a toolkit along with the course package that includes various tools and excel sheets used in the context of Six Sigma.
What are the learning elements included in this course?
Simplilearn’s CSSGB includes:
• 1 introductory lesson and 6 core lessons, with each lesson covering one aspect of DMAIC
• 64 end-of-lesson quizzes
• 75 real-world examples from various industries
• 4 case studies covering a comprehensive scenario
• 2 Six Sigma Simulation Exams
• Exclusive versions of Glossary and Acronyms related to Six Sigma.
Why Do I Recommend This Training?
If you are serious about leading change in your organization, then you want to adopt an approach to optimize end to end processes to have maximum value for everybody. Organizational change is all about return on investment…a six sigma approach will maximize your ROI!
I hope you have enjoyed this review and if you have any questions about Simplilearn Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or want to leave your own personal review, please leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you. Here is a link to my profile.
Click here if you are interested in learning more about this training.
All the best!
Previous Post: What is the best lean management certification training?