Are you at a crossroads in your professional or personal life? Do you need new approaches to become more professionally effective, personally fulfilled and achieve greatness, each and every day?
Let Miles Weatherall share his passion for helping clients discover new possibilities and pursue their own solutions. Miles provides professional and personal coaching to help you achieve your goals by:
- Discovering, clarifying and aligning with what you want to achieve.
- Encouraging self-discovery.
- Eliciting client-generated solutions and strategies.
- Holding the client responsible and accountable.
What’s In It For You? What You Will Get From Miles!
- achieve sustainable and rewarding change
- become more professionally effective and personally fulfilled
- stretch yourself by taking a fresh look and doing things outside your norm
- surface the hidden assumptions and patterns of behaviour that are impeding lasting change
- become more mindful, focused and effective in areas that are important to you
Miles will support your professional and personal development with a proven method that is solidly grounded on “listening” and asking “powerful questions.”
Click Here For More Information on Coaching
This coaching approach will
- respect the best of your skills, style and experience
- help you discover new perspectives and possibilities
- build sustainable new competencies to achieve significant outcomes
As both a business leader and a coach, Miles has a ‘fierce compassionate approach’; accepting and challenging, treating important matters with a light touch, encouraging insight and practical experimentation.
What Will Coaching Look Like?
- Focused on your individual needs and challenges
- The initial meeting involves getting to know each other and what has brought you to consider coaching
- In the second meeting, Miles will propose and work with you on a coaching program and developmental goals
- Meetings are confidential, take place in person (Medicine Hat area), by phone, or by Skype, last about one hour and occur usually every 2 weeks
- Most coaching relationships run for 3 – 6 months
- In between meetings, you will be able to engage in practices or exercises custom designed to help you build the competencies to meet your learning goals
Interested in knowing more? Contact Miles for a free 20-minute coaching session.
Why People Connect With Miles?
Miles helps clients with:
- career and life stage transition
- leadership development
- finding and staying on track with purpose
- reducing impact of anxiety
- operating with increased integrity
- setting and achieving priorities
- increasing empathy and emotional intelligence
- powerful communication and listening skills
Miles provides these desired skills
- Certified Executive Coach
- Bachelor of Administration Degree
- Prosci Change Management Professional
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Designation
Contact Miles for a FREE 20 Minute Consultation to learn how he can help you move toward a compelling future and achieve greatness, each and every day!