What Will You Get From Miles
Miles offers project management services, change management consulting and executive coaching in Canada & internationally to boost organizational performance.
He is ready to work directly with your business leaders and their teams to solve problems and drive change!
Miles focuses on enabling clients to successfully lead and execute large scale initiatives in their complex and global organizations utilizing industry best practices in program/project management, and change management. The foundation of his project management best practices is based on the Project Management Institute guide to the Body of Knowledge.
Miles delivers value for money by providing the highest standards of project management to realize business benefits and deliver projects to time, cost and quality.
As an experienced consultant, his responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute an overall program/project management and change management strategies around complex client business initiatives by utilizing proven methodologies and techniques
- Conduct organizational needs assessments, stakeholder analysis, document business processes and systems, and facilitate the transformation from “current state” to “desired state”
- Utilize proven analytical tools for readiness assessments, focus groups, impact assessments, risk assessments, performance metrics, and balance scorecard
- Design and deliver communications and stakeholder engagement plans including identification and definition of methods and channels in order to drive the correct behavioral and organizational changes
- Manage numerous program and project deliverables across multiple areas of client organization to ensure timely completion within budget
Miles has demonstrated the following attributes:
- A dedication to client service
- The ability to think in complex and ever changing situations
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
Miles provides these desired skills and experience
- Bachelor of Administration Degree
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Designation
- Prosci Change Management Professional
- Certified Executive Coach
- 9+ years’ experience in executing large-scale initiatives including but not limited to organizational change, business process management, systems implementations/conversions, enterprise risk, and operational excellence
- Experience working on enterprise-wide initiatives for complex organizations
- Strong grounding in at least one widely used program/project management and change management methodology or framework and an ability to be flexible and adapt to new methodologies
- Access to a wide range of program/project management and change management tools and templates
- Exceptional project/project and change management skills in scoping, designing and delivering business and IT transformational activities
- Strong strategic and tactical communication planning and execution skills – including identifying and authoring changes to related business processes, procedures, and standards
- Ability to discuss and champion the business case for change to a business audience, and then plan and execute solutions that are of recognizable value to the business
- Executive presence with excellent communications and facilitation skills to build relationships and foster trust at all organizational levels
- Experience in leading and supporting transformational activities
Contact Miles for a FREE 20 Minute Consultation to learn how Miles can help you move toward a compelling future, achieve superior results & sustainable change.