Product: Simplilearn Project Management
Training Price: $599
My Rating: 9 out of 10
In a previous post, I discussed the importance of integrating project management with change management when leading organizational change. So, I thought it would be important to share an awesome resource that your organization would find helpful to build capacity in project management.
Simplilearn provides Project Management Professional (PMP) training designed to guarantee success on the first exam attempt for the participant looking to obtain their PMP designation. A hands-on training approach is used to offer eleven Project Management Certification Training Courses that encompasses the coveted credentials and proficiencies in project management required by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Simplilearn guarantees that completion of this training will ensure that the participant passes the exam on the first attempt and gains certification as a PMP.
Why Simplilearn Project Management Training?
Although project managers are seeing more jobs available nowadays, higher expectations and better credentials are also being required. Simplilearn is duly accredited to give various project management certification programs and recognized as a leading training provider in at least 135 countries.
“Your Pace, Your Place!”
Do you prefer online training or classroom training? How about both! Yes, Simplilearn offers most of its courses as 100 percent online or as classroom training or both. Training courses include hardcopy course materials, possible exam questions discussion, free preparation tests, and access to online groups and professional discussion forums. The best part…you receive training by seasoned project managers and certified instructors.
- Live sessions with an instructor
- Five full-length PMP Simulation Exams, 83 Chapter-end quizzes, and 4 PMP-ACP exam simulations to practice exam-like questions.
Extras for Free!
With each live course offering, special offers often include:
- A free course (such as PMI’s Agile Certified Practitioner course and Microsoft Project 2013)
- A free 200-question PMP Simulation test
- A User Forum with free advice and support.
Looking for PDUs and Contact Hours?
With the Simplilearn PMP preparatory course, you get 86 PDUs plus the 35 contact hour requirement for taking the PMP exam.
PM Training $894
Grey Campus $1,299
PMStudy $1,899 – $1,999
==>Go here to register for “Simplilearn Project Management Training Course”<==
What’s In It For You?
- The live online course allows you to keep studying even when you are not in class by including full access to all of the online materials available in the Self-Learning course.
- 86 PDUs are much more than most competitors offer.
- 35 contact hours certificate issues at no additional cost following the completion of the requisite number of hours on Simplilearn’s website.
- THE BEST NEWS OF ALL…a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- If you don’t pass using their course you get a full refund! This shows just how confident they are that their course will help you get your PMP certification.
Why Do I Recommend This Training?
Although project managers are seeing more jobs available nowadays, higher expectations and better credentials are also being required. Research shows that project managers with a PMP certification have higher salaries than project managers without a PMP. In the unlikely event that you do not pass the first exam, another bonus with Simplilearn is that for their 4-day PMP Bootcamp, the re-examination fee is paid by Simplilearn and the remaining amount is refunded if you do not pass the exam.
As a seasoned PMP with many years of senior and executive leadership experience, a PMP provides the leadership competency required to lead organizational change in today’s fast-paced world!
I hope you have enjoyed this review and if you have any questions about Simplilearn Project Management Training or want to leave your own personal review, please leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you. Here is a link to my profile.
Click here if you are interested in learning more about this training.
All the best!
Previous Post: What is the Best Book on Leading Change